BS-52012K/13K – Detailed features and Specifications:
- The camera has a 2MP 1/2.9” image sensor that performs progressive scan CMOS.
- The shutter time if 1/25s to 1/10000s and the lens is 6mm thick.
- It has an M12 lens mount and a 52-degree horizontal FOV. There is a Day and Night IR cut-filter with auto-switch.
- The images captured by the camera have a resolution of 1080P that come with the following settings that can be adjusted through the web browser or client software:
- The BS-52012K/13K camera features a video compression of H.265/H.264 at the bit rate of 32 Kbps to 8Mbps.
- The Audio input and output is not available and the alarm trigger is available for motion detection, privacy mask, local alarm etc.
- The BS-52012K/13K video surveillance camera supports all the standard and general protocols for communication with a network and other devices located on the network.
- The ROI supports 4 fixed regions for mainstream and sub-stream respectively.
- The other general functions and features include anti-flicker, dual-stream, image capture and password protection etc.
- The device is powered by a 12V DC battery.