F18 – Features Explored:
- The device can be used as a standalone access control terminal and can be used in combination with other third party access control devices.
- It can be combined with any 3rd party access control device that supports Wiegand signal.
- The device can be easily operated via the TFT-LCD colored screen and once the fingerprint has been scanned by the biometric scanner, the image will appear on this screen.
- This feature guides the user to put the finger on the proper place and in turn increases the recognition rate.
- The device offers communication over the TCP/IP and RS485 protocols.
- The design is sleek and streamlined which means that the device can be installed in a very small space.
- F18 is so fast that it can recognise one fingerprint within a second.
- The additional features include its ability to work with computers, a buzzer, 4X4 keypad and doorbell, built-in Ethernet and Serial Ports and a built-in USB Port.
F18 – Specifications:
- F18 can store 3000 fingerprint templates, 100000 transactions, and 30000 cards.
- It features input and output Wiegand signals.
- It can be combined with a full-featured door lock and alarming system as well as used as a standalone device from ZKTeco as well as other companies.
- The standard functions include Mifare Card and Anti-Passback.