Features of F19:
- The device has a LCD screen that comes with an Audio Visual indication for the rejection and acceptance of invalid or valid fingerprints.
- The design is sleek and allows the installation of the device in small spaces.
- The device can store 3000 fingerprint templates, 100000 transactions and 30000 cards.
- F19 has Wiegand Input and Output signals and offers communication over TCP/IP and RS 485.
Specifications of F19:
- Web Server and Anti-passback are the key features. The device can be used as an access control interface for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, alarm, doorbell and exit button.
- It can be attached to the computer via the USB as well. Buzzer, doorbell and 4X4 keypads are also there. It has a built-in serial and Ethernet port.
- Algorithm version is ZK Finger V9.0 and 10.0 and sensor is ZK Optical Sensor.