FR1200 – Features and Specifications:
- FR1200 features a 324 MHz CPU, ZK Small Sized Sensor, Buzzer as the voice prompt, a protection grade of IP65 and can be employed outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions.
- The standard function involves ID Card Module.
- MF Card Module offers Optional Functions.
- It operates on a voltage of 12V DC supply.
- It provides communication over RS485 protocol.
- It can easily operate in between the temperature range of Zero Degree Celsius to 45 Degree Celsius.
- The design is sleek, small, smart and streamlined which means that it can be installed in cramped spaces as well.
The main characteristic of FR1200 that makes it stand apart in the crowd of the biometric based access control systems is the fact that it offers communication over RS485 and thus can be connected with a lot of other 3rd party access control terminals.